We offer weed control treatments to homes and businesses in Columbus, Cleveland, Westerville, OH, and nearby areas.
Our team uses pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments to effectively tackle invasive weeds.
Weeds can be a real pain to your lawn. These unwanted plants can take over your turf and compete with your grass for nutrients and other essential resources. Here at Lawn Control Center, we offer a weed control program that includes multiple applications of pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments throughout the year to effectively eliminate invasive weeds. This program also includes lawn fertilization treatments so that your grass will always have the nutrients that it needs to thrive.
Our weed control treatments target clover, dandelion, henbit, spurge, and other weeds. If you own a home or business in Columbus, Cleveland, Westerville, OH, or a nearby area, give us a call at (888) 421-0601 to sign up for our weed control service today!
We offer a 7-step weed control program that also includes lawn fertilization treatments.
Here at Lawn Control Center, we offer a weed control program that also includes lawn fertilization treatments to keep your grass in its best health throughout the growing season. Our lawn care program includes 7 steps, with each treatment spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart. Here is what each step of our program includes:
- Step 1: During our first visit, we will apply a pre-emergent weed control treatment to prevent crabgrass from establishing on your lawn. During this visit, we will also apply a slow-release granular fertilizer to provide your lawn with an influx of nutrients.
- Step 2: We will return to your property to apply a post-emergent weed control treatment to tackle any existing weeds on your turf. Your grass will also receive a nitrogen-rich fertilization treatment to help it develop a nice, green color.
- Step 3: We will apply another round of post-emergent weed control treatments to eliminate weeds competing with your grass for nutrients. We'll also apply another round of fertilizer to your lawn to give it a boost of nutrients. During this visit, we will also apply a preventative grub control treatment and look for surface-feeding insects.
- Step 4: This step involves post-emergent treatments to help keep your lawn weed-free. We'll also apply a balanced lawn fertilizer treatment while keeping an eye out for signs of any surface-feeding insects.
- Step 5: We will apply a post-emergent weed control treatment during our fifth visit to eliminate weeds trying to take over your turf. Our team will provide your grass with a balanced, nutrient-packed fertilizer treatment and monitor for surface-feeding insects.
- Step 6: We'll apply another post-emergent weed control treatment to your lawn as well as a nitrogen-rich fertilizer to give your lawn a much-needed boost as it recovers from the summer.
- Step 7: Our last step involves a winterizer treatment to ensure your grass has enough nutrients to make it through the winter.
Our lawn fertilization and weed control treatments are pet-friendly once dry!
What weeds do our weed control treatments target?
Our weed control service targets various weeds that are common in the Ohio area. When you sign up for this service, you can expect our pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments to get rid of crabgrass, clover, henbit, dandelion, spurge, and wild geranium. We will work tirelessly to ensure that the only thing growing in your lawn is lush and healthy grass!
Maintain a healthy, weed-free lawn. Call us today to sign up for our weed control service.
Keeping your lawn weed-free helps your grass maximize nutrients and maintain its tip-top health. Our weed control program will ensure your turf is free of nutrient-stealing weeds while nourishing your grass with much-needed nutrients through lawn fertilization treatments. We gladly provide our weed control service to commercial, residential, and HOA properties in Columbus, Cleveland, Westerville, OH, and nearby areas. Call us today at (888) 421-0601 to sign up for this service!