Lawn Fertilization Service in & Around Columbus, Cleveland & Westerville, OH
Our lawn fertilization treatments are part of our exclusive, hassle-free program that includes everything you need to achieve the best lawn possible!
An unhealthy brown lawn is out, and a thriving green one is in! Our lawn care programs will give your turf all the vital nutrients it needs to stay healthy and beautiful year-round. At Lawn Control Center, we have customized our multi-step fertilization program to do just that for lawns in and around Columbus, OH, including Cleveland and Westerville. What's more, all of our programs include crabgrass prevention and pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments! We use a slow-release, dry granular, waterless fertilizer for a gradual supply of nutrients over time without the fear of burning your lawn. Our fertilizer is even pet-safe once dry! Before long, you and your furry friends can enjoy your turf's best version of itself. It's time to love your lawn again!
Our Lawn Fertilization Schedule
With 21 years of industry experience, we've created a multi-step fertilization program that is tailored to what lawns in Ohio need. Not only do we fertilize your turf, but we also tackle pesky weeds with our pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control treatments, as well as apply a preventative grub control treatment! Each step of our lawn fertilization and weed control schedule is 4-6 weeks apart, which is as follows:
- Step 1: As your turf comes out of winter dormancy, we'll apply its first fertilization treatment of the year. We'll also administer a pre-emergent weed control treatment to get ahead of crabgrass.
- Step 2: We'll perform a heavy nitrogen feeding to prepare your turf for the new growing season and enhance its vibrant green color. We'll also apply post-emergent weed control to tackle any broadleaf weeds that have sprouted.
- Step 3: We'll perform another nitrogen feeding and apply a balanced fertilizer to give your turf all the nutrients it needs to survive the summer heat. At this visit, we'll also apply a preventative grub control treatment and check the lawn for any insect infestation issues.
- Step 4: We'll apply another round of fertilizer and post-emergent weed control to give it a boost during the summer and eliminate pesky weeds. We'll also do another check for insect infestation issues.
- Step 5: We'll apply a fertilizer treatment, spot-treat weeds, and check for any insect infestations.
- Step 6: We'll fertilize again and feed a heavy dose of nitrogen to your turf, which will help it recover from any summer-related stress. We'll also apply our post-emergent weed control treatment to any weeds.
- Step 7: We'll apply a winterizer treatment and another nitrogen feeding to prepare your turf for winter dormancy and supply it with enough nutrients to last into the spring.
We offer superior lawn care services without the hassle, meaning we'll never pester you with phone calls trying to upsell you services that you don't need.
We use only the highest-quality dry granular, slow-release, waterless fertilizer to feed your lawn over an extended amount of time.
Your lawn deserves the utmost care and top-quality services, and we use granular fertilizer to provide optimal results. Granular fertilizer releases nutrients to your turf slowly, feeding it over an extended amount of time rather than all at once; this will prevent harming your lawn and ensure that it has a consistent supply of nutrients, even in between treatments.
Our Fertilization Treatments Are Pet-Safe Once Dry
Our pros always prioritize safety during fertilization treatments, namely of your furry, four-legged friends. With our granular treatments needing to be watered in after application, we'll always advise you to wait until it's dry before letting your pets back onto your lawn. Fortunately, it won't take long before it's dry, and your beloved pets are safe to use the lawn again!
Schedule our lawn fertilization service to give your turf everything it needs to thrive!
The best version of your lawn is one with beautiful green grass - you can ensure your lawn will be the epitome of health all year with fertilization! At Lawn Control Center, we offer our lawn fertilization service to residential, commercial, and HOA properties in Columbus, Cleveland, Westerville, OH, and other nearby areas. Call us at (888) 421-0601 to schedule our service and give your turf everything it needs to thrive!